Skip to content
If you like to laugh while cooking or cook while laughing, this is the book for you! This book is also for the “I-don’t-cook-much…” cook! It’s the kind of book you can enjoy reading without ever having to turn on the stove! The recipes are basic and wonderful – for when you don’t have the time, energy nor extensive supply of ingredients – and the conversation that each recipe includes should leave you with a complete understanding of how to confront any challenge in the kitchen!
- Title: Cook is a 4-Letter Word!
- Printings: 2
- Years: Nov 1984 & Mar 1989
- Recipes: 447 listed in 1st printing; 437 listed in 2nd printing
- Pages: 120
- Size: 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Original Price: 1st printing – unknown; 2nd printing – $7
- Used copies on eBay: $29.99 for 2nd printing, plus another book
- ISBN: unknown
- No longer in print
- Self-Published by Gloria Pitzer’s Secret Recipes