1986 – Gloria Pitzer’s Mostly 4 Ingredient Recipes – was written, illustrated and published by Gloria Pitzer (Secret Recipes, St. Clair, MI). NO LONGER IN PRINT – this cookbook has a 120-page, 5.5″ x 8.5″ format, boasting about 470 recipe listings in its index of her radio-listeners’ favorite dishes – ones that Gloria developed and tested to perfection. This cookbook includes all of her favorite shortcuts to success that have been popularly requested by her radio-listeners, during her visits with over 150 radio stations around the world.
After Paul and Gloria became “empty-nesters”, this book came in handy for cooking just for two again! This book would also suit those singles who want to impress their dates with “home cooked” meals, but don’t want to deal with complicated recipes. College students will also like the simple 1-2 serving recipes in this book. You can also customize the recipes to your needs by doubling, tripling or quadrupling ingredients for more servings.
*Special note: There are still a few hundred copies (new/unused) of the 3rd printing of this cookbook; available to purchase for $10 each (includes shipping). For details, contact: TheRecipeDetective@outlook.com
- Sub-Titles: “The Radio Recipe Detective Rides the Range Again!”
- Printings: 3
- Years: Apr 1986, Dec 1986 & June 2002
- Recipes: 470 listed
- Pages: 120
- Size: 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Price: 1st printing was $6; in Fall ’90, it was $7; then, $7.50 in Spring ’95. Since 2002, it has sold for $10*
- Used copies on eBay: none found
- Used copies on Amazon: none found
- ISBN: 886138-21-4 (for 3rd printing)
- NO LONGER IN PRINT – but, a few hundred, “new/unused”, 3rd printing copies are still available for purchase at $10 each (*includes 1st class postage) contact: TheRecipeDetective@outlook.com)